7 December 2017

A Christmas present

Now this is for a little girl I know who is 'into' unicorns!!! Anything (particularly cuddly toys) with a horn is what she loves at the moment!!! Ten years old and easy to please.

I just LOVE Martha Ess's designs. They are just SO easy to follow and work out exactly right too. You can find her books for sale in many places and I've given you a link to her blog. If you've never bought one of her books before then you don't know what you're missing.

The unicorn I've done is from the book Flights of Fantasy.

The picture below hasn't really worked out that well under the scanner as the pink background is VERY bright. I'll hopefully remember to take a photo once the picture is put together. Keep your fingers crossed that I do remember!!!


4 comments:

Tim Kaylor said...

I have that book. Doesn't Martha do wonderful patterns? That little girl will love the unicorn.

God's Kid said...

Wonderful unicorn!!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

That's going to be a wonderful present!

Bernice said...

Oh yes Martha has great patterns. I did this in an ornament exchange and the recipient loved it as yours will.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.