7 July 2017

Ring A Ding Ding


Well I really need to try out this pattern a few more times before I'm sure it's ready so I'm off to another start!!! Just love these colours together.  Bet you recognise them from yesterday's post!!!

The title of this post? Well that's what I'm calling this as it involves two metal rings!!! Well, I thought it was clever - ish. 

To me the hardest part of any new idea is thinking of a name for it. I struggle and struggle and have decided in the end that the sillier the name the better!!! Least I'LL have a chance of remembering it if it's silly!!!

4 comments:

craftie sylvie said...

I'll join the chorus and declare the colour combo a briliant one :) I like the name of the pattern too :)

Jane McLellan said...

Lovely! Mmm, I can't see where the two rings are.

Ladytats said...

pretty colors and a pretty name. I like the "silliness" it does make names easier to remember.

God's Kid said...

Looks great!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.