9 March 2017

Another 'go'.


First of all - please take a quick look at the TIAS blog.  I've added number 102 from Ann-Sofie to it.

Well this one may look the same as Monday's but I assure you it isn't!!! I've amended the stitch count and now this little motif in the centre sits snugly where it should. I've also eliminated the beads which sat right next to the ring and that's helped enormously too. 

Now to raid my stash of threads and play with colours. No idea why I'm making these but maybe (if I can still find them!) they'll be my next Christmas giveaways. 

My next 'task' is to also devise a pattern without the ring which 'should' be relatively simple but I you know that saying - 'the best laid plans of mice and men'!!!!  We'll see!!!

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

So cheerful in red! I love the gold beads! I have rings and bangles galore that I've been collecting just for tatting. Maybe I should stop collecting and start tatting! ;-)

Madtatter80 said...

I can see the difference it's pretty less beads is nice. The lady makes me green with envyπŸ˜„πŸ’ŸπŸ˜„

God's Kid said...

Looks wonderful!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.