20 October 2016

Shuttles


Shopping with Joanie is fun, fun, fun. She knows all the best places and when she doesn't she finds them so easily. Her hubby is a great shuttle shopper too!!! 

Below are the shuttles we found on our travels from SC down to Fl via St Simon's Island near Brunswick.

The wonderful Aero (in the packet) was given to me at Tat Days - would that kind person please stand up and wave, please? 

The wooden one was a gift too - from Nina. I'm dying to use that one as soon as I need to use lots of beads.

5 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

shuttles are always a fun gift to have :)

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

They make the best gift for tatters as we never have enough of them. The Aero is one of my absolute favorites. I've yet to try an imitation of it that compares favorably. So sad they aren't being made any longer.

God's Kid said...

Great shuttles!!! :)

Bernice said...

Isn't it nice to find some tatting on a shuttle when you purchase it. You always need a variety of shuttles, I find certain ones work best for different kinds of tatting, like cluny, split rings, and beads to name a few. Oh yes, you can never have enough shuttles. Good find and nice gifts.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Oooh! Those are some wonderful additions to your tatting supplies. I think it's true... one can never have too many shuttles!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.