5 September 2016

Watch out

America here I come. 

Hopefully by the time you read this (if you bother!) I will be on the way. Leaving home at 'silly o'clock'.  When this post goes live I'll probably be dithering between flights in another country. Well, that's not true - it'll be more like dashing. 

I've got an hour and a half between the two flights and if it works out like last year it's a heck of a dash if I have to get to another hub. This may entail a train ride again too. That plus security!! 

I played the 'old git' card last year and the very, very kind people in the queue at security let me go ahead as they could see I would probably be slower than them and the information board was already flagging that my next flight was boarding.

Anyway - will try and blog a few times while I'm away but meanwhile enjoy the break from my ramblings.

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Have a wonderful trip, and we'll be waiting to hear all about it when you return!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Up, up, and away! See you soon!

Deana MacKenzie said...

Are you swinging by the Fringe???? We would love to see you there even it was just to say hi!!!!

Deana MacKenzie said...

Have a safe trip

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.