12 August 2016

Leftovers


Actually there are three butterflies (one escaped the scanner) but then I discovered another EZ-Bob with some more Snowflake HDT on it!!! So, I have another project underway which I will show you soon.

These little butterflies (along with any others that may happen) will go to a very worthy cause. What's that? I hear you ask. 

Well I know that the Palmetto Tatters take a pitch at the South Carolina State Fair in October. They collect butterflies and other small tatted items to share with the thousands of fair goers. There can never be enough to give away so these will help out a bit. If you've got any little tatty bits then they'd be glad to have them. Contact details can be found here.

5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

I've said this before and I'll say it again - this is my favourite pattern! I made a couple yesterday to empty a shuttle. I give them away too.

God's Kid said...

Great snowflake butterflies!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

love these beauties very nice :)

Bernice said...

I think its great to give away little bits of tatting. The world needs more tatters. Great butterflies.

Unknown said...

LEFTOVERS are what we have in Hell; FEAST-O-EYES are what we have in Seventh-Heaven. Choose. Wanna wiseabove?

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.