25 July 2016

Black and gold bracelet


I couldn't find a way of doing this justice either with the camera or the scanner. 

The problem is that the beads are just SO shiny. 

This is one of two black and gold Starry Button Bracelets I've made to take to Tat Days. They're another addiction as I do love making them.

I also love wearing them too as they keep their shape forever.  That's down to having the buttons as the 'base' and the beads too.  I see so many very pretty bracelets and earrings online and they look gorgeous but I worry that after only a few times of being worn they'll bend and become 'floppy'.

5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

It's gorgeous!Yes, floppiness can be a problem with tatted accessories.

Maureen said...

I love this - it's one I would wear myself! - I'm sure it will find a good home I America.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love the black and gold together!

God's Kid said...

Beautiful and classy!!! :)

Pigmini said...

It doesn't need to travel that far Maureen... I'm sure it would look lovely up here in Yorkshire!!! LOL Think I'm addicted to that pattern too!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.