18 July 2016

An order!


This rarely happens to me. I have an order for two Ring of Roses bracelets. This is the first one done and I'll be taking it to the lady tomorrow morning along with the other one - IF it's finished in time!!

I go to a craft group in town on a Tuesday and I was wearing my bracelet last week. Two ladies spotted it and wanted one each. I love it when people want my work - not because I want to be paid for it but because it feels good to know that others like wearing tatting. 

When I got home after last Tuesday's meeting I dived into the tatting cupboard and got the threads and beads out ready for the evening. So relaxing allowing myself to 'just tat'!!!!


3 comments:

God's Kid said...

It's so pretty!!! :) I love the colors!!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

What fun! I would love to interest people in tatting that way!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Quite envious of your ability to do take on custom orders! That would overwhelm me, and has, in the past. For you it's relaxing! They will be thrilled. Of course, it may lead to more orders! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.