24 May 2016

New pattern uploaded

First of all - check out the TIAS blog if you've got time.  Another rabbit and two pairs of scissors have arrived.  Here's the link. 

Now it was Pigmini (with the help of her DH) who suggested the name for this design. I'm totally hopeless at thinking of names as you've probably gathered over the years. I decided to run with this as I thought it was darn good and reflected the 'look' of the single hexagon. 

It's called the Passion Flower Motif.

Quite a versatile idea as it can be used many ways. As a simple pendant (I would add beads to the outside if I did that) or as an ever growing (or not!) doily. I used all three versions in this final test but obviously any combination can be used by just using one of the versions or .......



7 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Wonderful! I love its versatility.

muskaan said...

A spinning wheel that decided to go hexagonal :-) Round or angular, you truly keep the design ball rolling ! And we get 3 patterns in 1, Yay!

Maureen said...

If it were to be made in white , yellow and purple, then it really would be a passion flower! They're in bloom just now, all along the fences - I should pinch a cutting and see if I can keep one alive.

Madtatter80 said...

I love the shape and it's one of a kind, at least for a little while :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Passion Flower is the perfect name!

God's Kid said...

Looks awesome!!! :)

Bernice said...

Great name, I love your patterns.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.