17 March 2016

Now there are three


Yes, now there are three and they don't make much sense seen like this!!! I decided I needed another stronger colour for what may become the centre of a doily. 

Well, sometimes I make good decisions and sometimes very poor ones!! Time will tell - or, rather, more motifs will tell.

One or two people have commented asking where the pattern is for this. Well, it's still on my computer - mainly cause I didn't think it was really different enough to upload to the pattern pages, I will, though, if people think it's worth it. I'm going to develop this idea further for a Christmas snowflake but time is running away from me!!! I seem to get myself involved in too many things and that's what's happened to me lately. More tomorrow on that subject!!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Count me as one of those who'd like the pattern for this motif - I love it, with your trademark lock chains!

Jane Eborall said...

OK, I'll try and get it finished soooooonly.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I might not get to it right away, but I know I would tat it some day!

God's Kid said...

Can't wait to see this finished!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.