26 February 2016

Good news!

Well it is for me but not sure about anybody else!!!

The good news is that I've now got funding to keep the pattern pages up and running for another year or so. I fund the web site by running ads at the side of the blog here. Each time somebody clicks on an ad I get a tiny amount from Adsense. I rarely look to see what I'm earning as the amounts are so small but around every nine months or so I receive a payment of approximately £65.00 which then goes to Freeservers who are my web site hosts. Bless their cotton socks!!!!

Yesterday I had a message to say I'd been paid!! Sometimes there's a bit 'left over' so you can guess what I spend that on!!! You've got it - thread and beads!!! Well an old git has to tat, doesn't she?!?!?!

9 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Hooray, we'd hate to see your pattern pages disappear for lack of funding!

Maureen said...

I hadn't paid any attention to the advertisements! - but now I will be sure to click on them. Not the wrinkle remover though, I won't look at that one!

Jane Eborall said...

You're just tooooo funny, Maureen!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Congratulations! That sounds like a marvelous way to fund your pattern page. Now, if I were only clever enough to create patterns. :-)

Ladytats said...

yeah! good for you! smart girl. glad you will still be around for a good long time

muskaan said...

That IS good news ! If all it takes to keep your wonderful treasure going is a click, I'll click away as often as my slow Internet will allow :-)

Bernice said...

Well that is good news. I would hate to lose any of your wonderful work. More thread and beads oh my.

Madtatter80 said...

Very happy, don't know what we all would do with out your patterns. there is a security knowing they are all there to brouwse through :) even though I have hard copy of most of them :)

GraceT said...

Yay! That's good news for all of us! :-D

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.