7 May 2015

Ooooh look at this

It's lovely when people send in pictures of what they've made out of my patterns. Makes me realise that somebody actually does use them!!! 

This is the square pattern that you can find here and which Jaycee sent in to show me yesterday. It's amazing how very pretty it looks made in just the one colour - I'd not thought of that. Here's what Jaycee says:-

"Dear Jane,
I tatted your Square Motif and was fascinated that it looks even better in a plain colour - though I also tatted one in 2 colours. The one colour truly shows off your lngenious design and it looks so dainty with 4 squares joined together! I am enjoying working these squares tremendouly and I can assure you that I won't stop at 4!!!
Here it is - done in size 60, Coats 503."

10 comments:

Maureen said...

The little speedo man has disappeared!

Jane McLellan said...

Fabulous. Interesting how different it looks in one colour.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Ooh! It is pretty in one color!

muskaan said...

The single colour Does bring out the true elegance of this pattern ! Compliments to Jaycee on a wonderful job tatting - love the colour !

Helen said...

I really like this in one color as opposed to two.

muskaan said...

The single colour really brings out the True Elegance of this pattern. My compliments to Jaycee for a wonderful tatting job, with a beautiful shade of pink :-)

Madtatter80 said...

Wow yea, I see what a difference it makes, and love this design even more :)

Sally Kerson said...

Wow such a pretty design

God's Kid said...

That does show off the design very well, and it looks so elegant!! :)

Cindy said...

Really love this!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.