22 April 2015

Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut!!!!

What to do on a Sunday afternoon!!!! This is the latest batch of bags being 'sorted'!!!  They'll soon start appearing in my Etsy shop.

Now, I'm making another 'type' as well this time round. I decided to make a similar one but longer so that it would be useful for those who crochet or who like to carry more around with them. Remember the ever popular Roly Poly Tat Bags? Well these will be roughly the same size. I got really bored with making the Roly Poly ones and I'll probably get the same way with these in time.

Meantime on the tatting front I have a few projects on the go.  I'll show you in due course!!!

7 comments:

Maureen said...

I love my little square bag, but Roly Poly bags are still my favourites!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love all my bags!

Tatfully Yours said...

Ok....I think you meant to say ``useful for those who crochet`` and those who needle tat!!!
I`m feel hurt over here! ;(
Kelly

Jane Eborall said...

BUT, Kelly, what you DON'T know is that it was because of YOU and your bad ways of making 'simulated' tatting that I started this idea!!!!! You wait until I get to Canada, lass!!!!

Fox said...

On, great... I can see just see Jane being arrested by the ever-vigilant tatting police shortly after arrival in Canada, for creating a public disturbance and causing international irritation in Tat-Land. There is already an all-shuttles alert posting in every tatting venue... Oh, what's to become of us?

Tatfully Yours said...

Wow!!! That makes me feel better!!! (hee, hee)

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, Fox, I'm trembling at the thought of being arrested on arrival!!!
As for you, Kelly, I hope you do feel better!!!! It occurred to me that some people (like you) might use 'weapons of mass destruction' like you do so I thought I'd better do something about containing them!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.