21 March 2015

Diamonds all round.


Well that's another tatting adventure finished!! Least I think I've finished although I could well pick it up again sometime in the future and add more diamonds.

It always amazes me how even bonkers colours can work together. I'd never have thought these combinations would work, would you? 

I've been tempted to keep the small square bags I'm making (see my Etsy store) to store different projects in.  I find them really useful.  I'm really pleased that I've already sold four of them and hope to get time to sew once more next week.  

This past week has seen me juggling problems which no normal person has to deal with.  They've taken time and energy with no solution yet in sight.  Still I have kept my sense of humour throughout - it's my most valuable asset!!!

9 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Fabulous! Yes, in spite of what my mother told me, there are few colours that really look terrible together.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I really like the way this turned out, Jane! Hopefully the new week will leave those troubles behind.

Maureen said...

It's the green that holds it all together - I think it's very effective. And sometimes you just have to accept that even your best efforts can't fix everything that's wrong. Good Luck with whatever it is! What is it that the t-shirt says? - Keep Calm and Keep on Tatting.

Phyllis said...

I understand. Sometimes things are beyond our control. I have had a couple of weeks now and all I can do is laugh. You diamonds look great. Going to put this on my to do list.

God's Kid said...

Great diamond star!! :)

Fox said...

Love this, Jane!

Jane Eborall said...

Thanks, folks. Don't know what I'd do without Tat Land to keep me sane while all around are bonkers!!!

muskaan said...

Hope things solve & settle down soon, Jane.
These diamonds are truly versatile !

Madtatter80 said...

I was tatting to keep from going bonkers, but maybe that didn't help me. Your diamonds are beautiful makes me want the put fringe on the tips of the star like a pinata.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.