3 February 2015

Yes, another one!!!


I really must find somebody or several people to give all these coasters to. I think I'll soon be stopping people in the street and handing them out to passersby!!! 

When not doing these coasters my day job (when I'm actively avoiding housework etc) is working on more technique pages for the web site. 

These will be very basic bead pages at the moment but if anybody has any suggestions for other pages then please let me know. I'm 'in the mood' to draw and make pages!!!!

7 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

In that case, I guess I'll have to get a passport and a plane ticket. I'm sure I could manage to pass by your house! ;-)

IsDihara said...

I will eagerly reserve the seat next to you on the plane, Lacelovin Librarian Diane.

Nancy G said...

Me too! Save a seat for me! *smile*

Pigmini said...

I'll meet you and we can lie in wait round the corner!! Lol

Debbie H said...

I would love to join you ladies on the travel over there, but I don't think I could fit in your suitcases. We just have to convince Jane to bring (or SEND, hint hint) a few coasters here. Can any one say "drawing"? ;-D
Love the brillance you bring to tatting, Jane, in both colors and designs!

God's Kid said...

Such gorgeous color combinations!!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

Oh to be a neighbor of yours :) I can send a self addressed envelope :) Maybe a give away for suggestions for your pages.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.