2 October 2014

Ship Ahoy!!!

Yes, seriously, watch out for another ship just sailing into harbour. This one is from Linda and I'll leave her to tell you the rest of the story if you go to the TIAS page here.

There are still more mooring places in the harbour so if anybody has anymore to send in do feel free to do so!!

The worst part of next January's Tat It And See is now over. 

NO, I've not started the design of it yet BUT BC3 has decided what it is to be!!! That's always the biggest hurdle. Mainly because I like to do things which really keep you guessing for at least five days!!! This one will hopefully do that! I just need to be in the 'right mood' to get cracking.

Meantime I have 3 new patterns to get finished and onto the site. Shouldn't be long now as the days are shortening, the night's lengthening and my brain is getting geared up too!!

2 comments:

Pigmini said...

Love the colours in Linda's boat!! wonder if it's been round the world?? ALSO, I'se 'upcited!!' New patterns to be launched!! Excellent!!!!

Tally Tatty said...

This trip to the States did you a lot of good , Jane! Your spirits are high!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.