30 September 2014

Do you remember?


Before I start - Jeff has become an associate member of the exclusive club so maybe you'd like to visit the page - the tab is above this post.

Do you remember?  Perhaps you don't but I do!!!!! I was playing with motifs a month or more ago.  Here's one of the motifs.

This is another one (below) that I've been playing with too. I don't think I ever told you 'why' I was into small motifs so here's the story. Sit back, put your feet up and you'll probably go to sleep before I've finished!!!!

It was about three weeks before my trip to America when Crazy Mom Tats asked me if I could make her some small motifs. I was going to stay with her in Atlanta for a few days so I was delighted to help.  She needed 8 for a set of coasters she'd bought. Remember - she lost everything in a house fire earlier in the year.  Thankfully she sent me a template which I printed off so that I knew the exact size they should be.

Well I set out to make some for her using the centres of other motifs I'd got on my pages but then branching out and using my rather aged imagination!!! Here's another that I did but one which I wasn't at all happy with. Not sure if I gave it to her but it was to prove a stepping stone to something else!!!!

2 comments:

Pigmini said...

it looks like the sparklers you get for bonfire night in those colours Miss!! If it was in blues and silvers it could be a twinkly star!!!!

God's Kid said...

Great colors and very unique design!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.