19 July 2014

Cabone experiment part two!!!



So, after the last experiment with using a loom band instead of a cabone ring here, I decided it was worth another go at another pattern!!! 

This time I chose this one as I've always liked it and it's relatively straightforward to make!!!!

It's quite frightening when I see the dates on designs and it's good to go back and re-visit them in case they need updating or 'repairing'!!!! 

Again the only 'difficulty' with using the loom bands is the same as before - you need to allow the join some laxative (no, I know that's not the right word!!) to let it move if necessary along the band. Now, what is the right word - DOH, gone again!!!

6 comments:

Pigmini said...

Leeway??

You've done it again!! Another whatsit on my need to do list!! Rofl

Maureen said...

I like the colours on this one!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

What fun! I would enjoy matching thread colors to the bands. Imagine the possibilities!

linb54 said...

is it elasticity? sometimes those words just escape me too... yep, she has done it again with her patterns. happy tats!

God's Kid said...

That is fabulous!!!! :)

Batty Tatter said...

Slack

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.