27 July 2013

Life goes on!

I'm getting on well with the sewing but family commitments will cut that short for probably two weeks starting on Monday so I'll finish the ones I've started and list those sometime next week.  I've got 5 'on the go' at the moment.

In the evenings I'm still enjoying the button brooches and here are two more - thinking Christmas this time.  Really MUST get this pattern finished and up on the internet.  The trouble I'm having is the lack of time.  Why aren't there more than 24 hours in a day and WHY do I have to do boring stuff like housework, shopping, sleepinig etc which 'steals' my time?


5 comments:

God's Kid said...

Very festive!! :) As for why there are not more than 24 hours in a day....because then there would be that much more to "steal" our tatting time. :)

Michelle said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks like this!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Ooh, I feel the holiday spirit coming on!

Unknown said...

they're joyful! I can't find tatting time these days... If you find a way to get more than 24h per day let me know! I'm still searching :)

Madtatter80 said...

love those buttons the wake me up in the morning. So many tatting projects so little time great job.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.