25 February 2012

Look what I found

Look what I found yesterday - this is what I've been waiting for.

It's the call for teachers at Palmetto Tat Days in September.  I'm going to apply so wish me luck.

I've actually been working on patterns for just this event over the past few months so I'm almost ready to submit mine.  Well probably not 'almost ready' as you know what I'm like - I keep changing my mind all the time so the ones I've got ready now will probably change before I submit my application!!!!!

Shall I give you a clue as to what I'm submitting?  OK, here you go!!

8 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Oh, how I would love to be able to attend! Why does it have to be right at the start of the school year? I'm sure your class will be a fun one!

Crazy Mom! said...

You are bad as I am on the clues - so glad you're coming! I hope to teach again this year!

God's Kid said...

Hmmm...looks like a red centipede. :D

Batty Tatter said...

That's what I thought, a centipede.

Valerie said...

I wish I'm living closer to all these wonderful tat events... I'm sure you are going to have a lot of fun there again.

Margarets designer cards said...

It would be lovely to go, I do not have a clue what it is but I am insure one day you might share it with us all
Margaret

Jane Eborall said...

If you click on the link in the post, Margaret and then snoop around Palmetto's site you'll find out all about this wonderful event. It's an honour to be chosen to teach there too. I'm keeping all my fingers crossed to get a teaching position this year.

Anonymous said...

Look Jane, I finally found a way to leave a
comment. :-) Don't know what you are tatting there but I know it will be a fun tat.

If Jane's at Palmetto's to teach a class
Do I want to go?
You bet your ...
Ascot I do.

Good luck to you.
Sarah

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.