11 February 2012

Last of the I hate onion rings!!

Here he is - the last of the 'I HATE onion rings' revamps!!!  

Again I think I may 'convert' him into a bookmark although I'm not sure you can fit an elephant into a book!!!  Perhaps a BIG book!!!!

I finally made myself one of the Wrap It, Flip It and Mark It bookmarks for Christmas and must admit it's my favourite of all because it doesn't get lost and nor does the place in my book either!!!

So, that's my project for the next day or so - converting my six little critters into bookmarks.  I did put the price down on them just after Christmas but that didn't generate any sales.  Not to worry - it's not the end of the world!!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, he is adorable!!

God's Kid said...

Very cute!! :)

Batty Tatter said...

Your elephant is sooo cute.
I'm off to my mom's for a week, so I hope to see lots of new stuff when I return.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.