18 February 2012

I'm a dozy mooooooo

I'm going to admit this publicly.  I'm a DOZY moo.  It's the solid truth too!!!

I work away at designing stuff and then forget what I've done!!! I have stuff on this computer that just has never got onto the web.  The joy for me is simply in getting things to look like a crazy idea that brain cell 3 has had - oh and in getting them 'just right'.  Once that's done I FORGET THEM!!!

I was contacted a few days ago by somebody who wanted a sheep pattern.  They'd seen one on my blog and when I looked through the blog I found it!!!  Completely forgotten I'd done it too!!!  How STUPID is that?

Well looking at the sheep (which I'm now finishing off - it only needed one final test tat) I remembered the 'no onion' ring smallies I was working on a few weeks ago.  So, here they are (now unforgotten!!).  First the owl, then the elephant and finally the pig!!


These three got 'converted' into bookmarks and are in the Etsy shop now.  Well, what do you do with a surplus of rampant, neglected and cross animals?


We now have 87 goats on the TIAS blog - thank you, Sunset and Carol for sending yours in.



4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I believe all rampant, neglected, cross animals should be converted into bookmarks. Why keep them in limbo? : )

Talked to Sue Anna the other night... she's determined to teach me a SCMR so that I can complete my goat. What a friend!

Sharren - Tatting in Greenwood, South Carolina said...

LOVE your animals - they are such fun to do! I'll bet you could tat up a duck-billed platypus if you had an urge to do it!

Margarets designer cards said...

You have a lovely zoo full of gorgeous tatted animals, you are certainly the queen of tatted animals
Margaret

Ruth said...

Those are cute - I especially love the elephant. :-)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.