9 February 2011

A gift package

Ooooh, look what Royal Mail (notice, not Fail this time as they did deliver! in 7 days) brought me yesterday all the way from Florida and from Susan.  More toys to play with.  THANKS, Susan.

Unfortunately the beads don't show too well but they are drop dead gorgeous.  I recognised the snowflake too - I should've pressed it before scanning but I was too excited!!!  The earwigs will be worn with pride with my green tshirt. 
Also below here are two more bookmarks which I hope to get in my Etsy shop later today.  I really, really love making these flowers.  In fact I've got three that I made last week for my handbag.  I'll show you those another day - and my handbag too!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I especially love the blue one.

Anne

Margarets designer cards said...

I love the flowers they look so pretty, I expect they will fly out of your store.
Your gift looks lovely I hope you will show us what you do with it.
Margaret

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Lovely threads on your flower bookmarks. I especially like the redish one. Is it a Lizbeth or HDT thread?

Jane Eborall said...

The reddish one is one of Karey's HDT. It's drop dead gorgeous.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.