12 November 2010

Another shuttle

Now this shuttle is another very, very special one for two excellent reasons.

First it's a birthday present from Ridgewoman and secondly it's a 'winder shuttle' made by Chris Hinton.

It's a truly amazing piece of craftsmanship and I keep picking it up to admire how intricate the working parts are.

If you want to know more about them you'll have to join the forum here - tattingforums.com this is the only site that the Hintons are running right now.  Erin says that hopefully someday soon there will be an actual shuttle page there for ordering.  

I really, really love this little darling - the way it works is so, so clever.

2 comments:

'RainbowRose' Connie Faulconer said...

OH how beautiful! I didn't realize you had a birthday too Jane! Happy Birthday (late)!!!

I got a beautiful shuttle too for my birthday :)

Enjoy. Can't wait to see what you make with your :)

Ridgewoman said...

I'm so pleased that you like the shuttle, mate. xxxxoooo P

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.