28 January 2010

Secret Santa - follow up or IS ERIN PSYCHIC?


I was so surprised when my secret santa showed up but when I opened it and saw one of the items inside my stomach turned before I burst out laughing.



Why did my stomach turn?  I thought that Erin was psychic.  I'm not sure if you can see on the previous post as I didn't want to make it look too obvious.  


This was what was in the package.  A fat quarter covered with Normans and Aileens!!!!!  Now what AM I going to make?!?!?



6 comments:

Gina said...

LOL! Now that is funny! Of course she is psychic! Whatever else could it be?

erin said...

Be afraid, Jane. Be very afraid. ;-)

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, Erin, I'm trembling and shaking with fear.

Anonymous said...

So funny. It can be a bit freaky. LOL

TAT19540 said...

I think it is great. Maybe she inspired you, or maybe she picked up on your vibes you were thinking of it. LOL.

Kathy Niklewicz said...

At first glance I thought I was going to read about how the fabric was the inspiration for the TIAS rooster - but it wasn't!!! Amazing!

I just want to compliment you on your design of the rooster. As I mentioned on Martha's blog, I could NOW tat it, since I know what it looks like! The Canfield Fair in Ohio has a rooster as its logo. I'm sure I'd get a blue ribbon if I tatted it!!!

You are SO talented and clever with your designs. I always enjoy your reading your blog.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.