22 September 2009

Next out of the case!!!

Now you all know that I'm not exactly slim or young or small.  That's why you'll be surprised to see these wee socks.

These are shuttle holders knitted by Gail Owens - not for me to wear!!!!  She was the other kidnapper (along with Gina)!!!  There's no way I'm going to use these for my shuttles.   They're way too pretty to hide away.  I'm going to add them to my table lamp where all my treasures are hanging.


Next there are two scissor protectors.   These two came from Tat days and I've a sneaky feeling that they were made by Gina Butler!!!! I'm guessing at this as in my package from Bobbie Demmer there was a scissor holder. 

I'm a bit of a Sherlock Holmes and have put two and two together and made - twenty six!!  I can't add up either!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those shuttle socks made me laugh. Too silly! What a great idea for storing shuttles, though. Glad you had a great time at Palmetto Tat Days. Do tell more, some of us have to live vicariously through you! ;)

IsDihara said...

Yes, do tell more! I am another one who lives vicariously through your silly adventures at Tat Days.

am I still me? said...

Ditto. It's the only way some of us get out and about, and keep up with our "other" lives. LOL.

Ridgewoman said...

I, too, am a virtual travel through your escapades; keep 'em coming, mate!
I love the scissor covers. The little socks are cute; but I'm so enthralled by my shuttle pockets that you make ~ well, that's just me. LOL XX P

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.