24 July 2009

Last one - I promise

I'm in limbo with designing at the moment. Don't all cheer!!!

I do have one quite exciting one on it's way but I want to add more to it so it'll not get finished til September/October.

The other is barely started but it's buzzing well with brain cell # 3.


During this period I'm test tatting some of my older patterns and 'modernising' them. Thanks to the 'wayback machine' I've managed to track this pattern down to it's approximate birth in 2002.

I've also updated the pattern on my site too - see link in the side ba
r to my home page. It's called 'Celtic Motif 1'. I unpacked the new thread from my suitcase to make this one. Sadly the scanner doesn't do this thread justice. It really, really sparkles.

9 comments:

Sally Kerson said...

Thats so pretty especially with the sparkly thread, have got to make it!

JB said...

I love this snowflake. I really like the silver and gold thread too.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Ooh and aww Jane, this looks pretty darn good on my screen. I can only imagine it's magnificence in real life.

Unknown said...

It's pretty, Jane. :)

Needledreams said...

That thread looks cool! I am not into metallic threads but those I would love to give it a try. :-) I saved the pattern and will be playing with it later. I haven't use the Micro C-lon threads I got a few months ago and I'm itching to play with them.

Tatskool said...

That does look pretty.

Valerie said...

this will be the star for a christmas tree! very pretty.

IsDihara said...

Your sparkley snowflake is a real dazzler, Jane. Thanks for sharing it. Now, to buckle down and try my hand at tatting one! (My Celtic shuttles just arrived in today's post...so I'm looking to play with new toys!)

gina Butler said...

I LOVE what you are doing with the header of your page. You are starting to make this your home : ) <3 gb

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.