11 May 2009

Day 4 - something different!

Now, just to confuse you and add to the tease I'm putting up the completed first part of this pattern.

This would be the first 'part' you would work if you chose to work it. BUT, here's the problem.

Have I shown this diagram the right way up?!?!? Of course it could be shown partly turned round or even upside down!!! That's the conundrum!!!


Yesterday Lynne said the following -


"A crinoline lady with tiered skirt, this is the bottom layer of the skirt and day 2 is the tier above it!!!! or shall I wait for the white coats!!!!!"

Lynne, I suggest you hold in there. Don't let them take you just yet!!!

I'm worried about Steph too. What sort of mind does she think I've got?! This is her suggestion:-

"I've got it!! It's a little naked man, isn't it? I just knew it!! ;)"

7 comments:

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Hello Jane!! You are too sneaky! I've been away from the computer for a few days (I've been really sick with Tonsilitis) to find you've got yourself mixed up in another mystery!! What fun!!

My guess today is: I think it is the midsection of a Chineese Dragon. Like the kind you see in Parades that have the long body and many people carry it like over their heads as they march through the parade.

The pattern shows the overlaping scales of the Dragon!

Did I get it right? LOL!! I'm sure not, but that's my guess and I'm sticking to it, well atleast for today.

Have a great day. Looking forward to the next sneak peak. xoxoxo

JeanneZ said...

I think it might be an amulet bag?? NOw if this will just post this is my 5th try so you may have gotten 5 guesses from me.
JeanneZ

Catherine White said...

I can't even think of what this could be but I look forward to seeing the finished work.
Hugs,
Catherine

Catherine White said...

I can't even begin to imagine what this could be but I look forward to the finished work.
Hugs,
Catherine

Unknown said...

I think it's the start of a whale.
Ann Wilson

Fox said...

????

Christine said...

It has to be a pink elephant

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.