23 February 2009

Yesterday!

Well a busy day in tat land!! In the morning I decided to do another technique page showing what can be done with Dora Young's technique - very interesting when you start using coloured threads. I'm hoping to post it on the web page either later today or sometime this week. Took ages to do and I got my fingers tied up in knots too!!

In the afternoon I wanted to get started on
Iris's TIAS. I tried it a few days ago but just couldn't 'see it' without a diagram. Ah, now I know why I have to draw everything - not for other people's benefit but for my own!

Anyway I cheated and looked to see what others were doing and used their day 1's to guide me. Once I got started, though it wasn't hard a
t all. So, having completed day 1, I put down the shuttles and decided to see what was happening in tat land. I use my 'dashboard' here at blogger a LOT to see what the people I follow are up to.

Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs - Iris had just publishe
d day 2!! So, while I was in TIAS mode and sitting next to the shuttles I worked that up. See below!!!

1 comment:

Tattycat said...

Well, if you are wrong, so am I! They look just alike except for the colors.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.