20 December 2008

I hate this!

I hate it when I've done something new and I can't show it!!!

I finished Carter the Carterpillar and Millie the Millipede and they 'look well' together. They look as if they've been partners for years!! Not sure what their relationship is but we won't go into that in case of embarrassment!!!

Yesterday evening I finished Carter - once I'd tracked down his prototype and realised how I'd made the original!!! It took some time but I also managed to make his hat too and again that got the 'Nick seal of approval'.

Yesterday afternoon I managed to start drawing up Millie who is 'similar but not the same' as Carter. I'm just agonising over what to call a technique as I'm not sure if it's out in tat land. I must consult the experts - Georgia, Mark and anybody else I can think of. Actually if anybody who is reading this would like to offer an opinion then I'd very much welcome it. I can send descriptions of what I'm doing and/or drawings - depending on if I get to do them today!!!!

No comments:

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.