3 November 2008

Yet another!

Am I boring you yet? The jacket itself is well on the way to completion although with a busy week ahead there's no guarantee that's going to happen in the near future.
I don't think I've got any words of wisdom today. Who was that I heard saying 'that'll be the day when you have'?
There seems to be some problem with my 'feed' and this blog. Goodness knows what's caused that or how and IF I can fix it - but I will reassure anybody who's interested that I'm here and still talking about my life spent tying knots!!!
Here's today's critter!!!!

4 comments:

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Your jacket is going to be fabulous!! I can't wait to see how many different animals you will put on your jacket. Will you try to fit all your animals on it? My absolutely favorite of your animals is your owl, he is adorable. I don't have him sewn down, but wear him alot on cream colored sweaters in fall and winter, I just pin him on. I also love your large seahorse, I have made him many times. I sewed him on Katrina's lunchbox when she was in second grade along with many of your other animals. I also love your gecko, owl, fish, cats, flamingo, tree frog, well I guess I love them all. LOL!!!

Iris Niebach said...

Dear Jane, I adore this canguruh!!!, and also the other critters
Iris

Anonymous said...

I love the 'roo' too ~ aw shucks, I'm a poet! LOL
The dolphin, seahorse, and fish arrived at my son-in-love's doorstep; in an anniversary card. Because HE opened it, he claimed the contents and they are now swinging merrily in the windows of his fish-themed work room.
My dolphin is hanging in my powder room window ~ So the critters that came across the pond are all merrily swimming!
XXXXX Bev

Jane Eborall said...

Hey, Bev, those critters do swim well, don't they?!?!?!?
Love the idea of a fish themed work room. Splendid idea. I have a rubish themed house!!! Oh, to be tidy!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.