13 October 2008

Breaking news!!!!

Ah, not a lot done this weekend. I went out on Saturday evening. On my own, without Nick.

BOY, did I have the best time. I spent part of the evening in bed with two guys. Now what could be better than that? Now aged 65 and I managed to 'pull' two guys in one evening. I was exhausted yesterday but that's the price you pay when you get to be a 'real time' old git.

I suppose you want to know what I did with my two guys on my night out? OK, I'll come clean. First of all we played with meccano and then, when we were in bed, I got the chance to read three chapters of George's Marvellous Medicine by Roald Dhal. My guys are aged 8 and 6!!!

When we'd finally exhausted George (and me!!) I managed another trial of one of my designs.

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

What fun! I haven't read George's Marvellous Medicine, but since I've loved every Roald Dahl book I've read, I guess I'd better check it out... I think James and the Giant Peach is my favorite!

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

You had me going there for a second Jane, LOL!! Sounds like you had a fun time!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.