30 September 2008

Advice on how to waste thread

Easy. Become a sort of designer like me!!! I've just started out on another idea. Starting is sometimes very hard. I want this to be another TIAS so it has to be 'devious'. Not only that it has to be balanced in skills and looks too. I now have about half a dozen 'false starts' in the first evening. Hopefully this idea will eventually work but at the moment it appears to be the best way on earth to waste thread!!!! By the way, this is SO normal for me. The reluctance to start and the inability to get under way!!!

Before settling down in the evening I did the next part of the TIAS.

2 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Designing IS a great way to waste thread....and if you're as daft as I am..you start designing with size 100 and then move your way up to size 20....

Marie de la Chaume said...

The same happens to me, except I do not produce such wonders...

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.