10 July 2008

Horseshoe - nearly done!

Well last night I thought it was done but now I'm not so sure!!
Obviously it needs some ribbon to carry it or even a tatted cord but now looking at it today it still needs something more.
Nothing will get done today as I've a busy morning followed by (hopefully) some more sewing on the bags this afternoon.
This evening I'm giving a talk out in one of the villages to their local W.I. group about - guess what?
'How to plant your potatoes'.
No, seriously, tatting!!!

6 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Maybe you could tat a potato for them!

Unknown said...

LOL...on Sherry's comment!

The horshoe is beautiful just the way it is.

Tattycat said...

I don't know who is the funniest, you Jane or Sherry! TattingChic is right! ROFLOL! I too love the horseshoe just as it is.

Tattycat said...

I don't know who is the funniest, you Jane or Sherry! TattingChic is right! ROFLOL! I too love the horseshoe just as it is.

Gina said...

This is beautiful Jane! What a lovely custom.

:-) Gina

Anonymous said...

Is this why Potatoes are commonly known as taters!! LOL

Your horshoe is absolutely beautiful. I love it.


Jane

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.