7 May 2008

Let the fun begin

I'm happy to announce the start of a new TIAS. I learnt a lot from doing Diane's so this time it will be presented on a web site rather than a blog. This means that 'late starters' will be able to join in at any time and won't be able to see what's ahead of them!!!
Completed pieces will be put on the
Tat It And See blog here and then a 'bonus' will be sent to those who get it finished!!! That's not bribery - it's just a thank you for taking part.
OK the first page with a list of what you need
is here. The first 'installment' will be released on Saturday 17th May.

8 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I just checked out the supply list! 75 beads... hmmm... I'll have to go rummaging. Split rings?! I guess I'm going to have to learn!

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

I'm looking forward to another TIAS and this sounds like a lot of fun. Thank you Jane!!! I'm off to look for beads and thread now.

Happy Tatting,

Carol

Tattycat said...

I'm ready!

Marty said...

Oh, good! Three colors and lots of beads -- I like it already!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to it. Now, if I can just find 3 empty shuttles...oh, yeah, that's why I have extra bobbins..lol. I'll just do a switcheroo.

Jane Eborall said...

I use bobbin shuttles (Aero ones) and always wind off the thread back onto the ball!! That way I know which colour goes where!!! Anything for an easy life!!!
Jane

Bonnie said...

Yes by all means "let the fun begin"!! 3 different colors and 75 beads?!?!, sounds like it will push me to go outside my comfort zone, should be fun.

Lois said...

I am relatively new to tatting & am excited about trying this - thank you! Now for some quality time with split rings ...

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.