23 October 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by TatBit and Julie - to share 7 facts about myself! I know several people have tagged me and I've been so busy that I've not done my 'confessions' until now!

1. I'm 64 and living in sin!! Actually I was married for 24 years when he walked out on me with my friend. Instead of a silver wedding anniversary party - I threw a divorce party. The hangovers lasted a full week!! I now live with a second cousin (been together for about 14 years) and we both have the same surname (Eborall IS my name and I reverted to it when the ex walked out). Actually, he ran!!!!

2. My mum never liked me but that's never bothered me as in the end the feeling was mutual!!!

3. I've lived in the same town most of my life and I used to teach very young children and LOVED every minute of it.

4. I love to make people laugh and my only unfilled ambition in life would have been to have 'made it' as a stand up comedienne. Too late now - I can barely make myself laugh some days!!

5. When I die I want the Beatles music played, no religious 'stuff' and I want everybody to party, party, party. If somebody stood up and said 'she was OK' then that'd be good too!! Oh, I want 'Give me Sunshine' played too and I want everybody to laugh and laugh.

6. I have three grandsons aged from 7 to 3 and a granddaughter due in three weeks. She'll get all my tatting stuff whether she likes it or not!!!

7. I don't like sport of any sort - either to participate or to watch. I don't watch telly very often but listen to bits of it. (I love Corrie, though!!!) I've always got shuttles and thread in my hands and a laptop on my knees!!!!

Now I've got to tag three people and I'll do this with apologies to those who don't want to take part!!! I didn't want to either but now I've done it I'm VERY pleased I was tagged!!!!

First is Sharon she's a megga tatter.
Next is Riet a dear friend from the Netherlands
Finally Tanya another of my good tatting friends.

Got to dash - got an emergency with my dad!!!

2 comments:

TATBiT said...

Sorry to have tagged but I only had three people and you were one of them. You are a good sport sweet Jane or xpinhead rockstar!

Jullie Teo said...

Hi Jane.... Wow.... What a confession!!! Interesting...

Hehehehe....

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.