29 October 2007

Gluing onto my bag

I've been gluing the animals onto the bag. This is the glue I've been using. I do like it a lot and am very happy with the results. It really does dry clear although it's a bit 'gluggy' to use. By that I mean it's thick. In a way that's easier than using the ordinary PVA which is toooooo fluid for this type of task. I hope our local craft store continues to stock this glue as I can see me 'needing' it a lot!!

I'm going to test out a sample today to see if it's happy with Scotch Guard and once I've done that and sprayed the bag then I'll be able to use it!!! I will also take some photographs today too.


Last night I did two more Christmas giveaways. See them below.

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love the blue! I'm in a tatting funk right now. I keep trying, but I'm having so much trouble following directions! Somehow my fingers keep getting tangled up in the thread, and I just can't get it all together! Yesterday I spent over an hour trying to get a lock join to work. How am I ever going to manage making one of these beautiful little pieces? I know... think like the little engine that could... I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

Jane Eborall said...

I know, I know, I know you can!!! Just email me when you get stuck and I'll see if I can help.
JaneEb

Marty said...

When you bag is complete, you need to post pictures of it in the "Tatting Treasures from Trash" blog!
I covet that blue star as well. I'll have to get my fingers limbered up a but more then have a go.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.