19 July 2007

Another pair

Here is another pair of earrings using the same pattern as yesterday with a different lower dangle! I've scanned on black and white to try and get a decent picture! This time I used the invisible thread and I'll admit they are stunning in 'real life'. The lack of colour inside the beads makes them shine even more. Just a pity that the scanner doesn't do them justice. I'll try a photograph later - if the sun keeps shining!
Each time I finish working with this thread I say 'never again'. Then I look at the results the next morning and am sorely tempted to get it out again. There are many 'snags' to tatting with it - mainly that you can't see it!!!!! Still, I suppose that's why it's called invisible!!!

4 comments:

Tattycat said...

So pretty. I don't know how you do it!

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Hi Jane, I really like the new dangle on your earrings and the results you are having with the invisible thread are great.

Anonymous said...

Love the new earrings....
The bead match is great.....
Put me on your Christmas list for a pair.. ROFL

Susan B.T.

Valerie said...

Wow, stunning Jane! How do you always do it? Your designs are making me drool...

Valerie

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.