18 June 2007

Birthday Card & MORE Gecko problems!!!

Here's the birthday card I've made for my next door neighbour. It's actually much prettier than the scan shows as the seahorse is done in VERY bright colours. I'm also going to be babysitting her two boys on her birthday which is tomorrow. I love sitting for them as they're such smashing kids.

Yesterday evening I decided to 'bead' the gecko. I used Tonya's method of adding beads to the centre of the SR's see the link below. http://janeeborall.freeservers.com/tonyabeadsr.htm I've just realised that somewhere and somehow the link to her idea is missing off my home page. SORRY Tonya - I'll put that right later (after breakfast).
I also wanted to put beads in the centres of the rings but that looked absolutely dreadful. See first picture! What a MESS!!


I started again and just put beads into the SR's and it's looking a lot better. Stopped at ten o'clock and just before reaching the head as I want a clear brain to sort that out!!!

No comments:

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.