22 April 2007

What will this turn out to be?

This bit of tatting has been haunting me for the past week. It was an abortive start to a butterfly. Aborted because I didn't like the colours of thread or beads. It even went round the town with me yesterday and I almost bumped into a number of people because I had it in my hand and was thinking about it!!! Danger tatter thinking!!! I've a feeling that it could turn into a sweet little earring! I shall play with it later in a no. 80 thread.
I listed some stuff on ebay on Thursday on a 10p listing day. Never again!! I wonder what they do on these special offer days? It took two days for anybody to even notice that the Aeros were back!!! Very odd - I feel there must be a sub-plot here!!!

No comments:

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.