18 December 2006

Last Starcatcher and New Stuff

This is number 36 of the starcatchers and has to be the last unless, of course, I go and buy some more of that sized ring. I'm going to make some seahorses to put in rings to sell on ebay and Pamela Myers in Ireland tells me that the shop called 'Claires' has them on offer at the moment. I'll try and get down town today as we have a branch here. I usually buy them from there as there's so much choice of colours and at least two sizes.

I've also started work on my 2 T A T. Below is a first tryout but I think this will be abandoned for another idea which occurred to me in the night!

1 comment:

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

Hi Janey OH Janey, for some reason I can't view these two pictures from your Monday December 18th. I don't know if it is something else with my computer again or what...This is all so very fustrating to me...computer problems and no brain to figure out how to fix the problems...but could you please send me the two pictures in an email so I can see these. By the way I love the looks of the other ones in the bangles ...soooo very pretty they are.
Sherry
celticdreamweave@yahoo.com

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.