10 October 2006

Eureka!!!

Finally and at last - the bookmark which is done in one 'hit' is almost completed. All problems solved and I'm pleased with it at last!! Just one or two small 'problems' with the text and a way of overcoming too many SLT's on the second side which occurred to me in the middle of the night and I can soon start to put a web page together. Also I'll be able to start something NEW!!! Yippeeeee. I shall work a final bookmark this evening and then maybe explore the possibilities of making a corner on this to turn it into an edging. I can never see the point of having an edging if it doesn't have a corner!!!!!

2 comments:

Tattycat said...

I like it! Can't wait to see the pattern!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Looks Great, Also will want the pattern!
Thanks Jane

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.