26 September 2006

Nearly there!

A good evening. As usual at the last minute and without me really noticing it all fell into place!!! The picture is a bit lopsided cause I haven't pressed it or anything! The bottom part (end of the feathers) needs something different but if I use 'just a chain' it doesn't work! I'll have to fiddle around with this. Also the 2 chains leading into the central feather need either drastic shortening (1 p only) or getting rid of completely. I'll also have to re-draw most of the diagram too which should keep me out of mischief for a while!
I still cannot see a way of making the Fleur in just 'one hit' unless I find a 'returning' way round those lower feathers. There - just set myself another challenge. Whoever said designing was easy should have my convoluted brain! Why can't I just be satisfied with it 'as is'? Trouble is that I'm now itching to get back to the bookmark and I want to make some badger bookmarks to sell on ebay - oh, and what was that other idea that jumped into my head while I was talking to Hope yesterday?

No comments:

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.